The Future of 3D Fire and Gas Mapping is here.
The new and improved AMNIS (our widely popular Fire and Gas Mapping Tool – previously known as MAFIAS) is full of enhancements. With its advanced 3D capabilities, AMNIS has the capability to work on industry standard CAD files and use MES’ powerful Risk Integration techniques, RAM proficiency and CFD expertise to help you develop and establish the most optimised fire and gas detection strategy. Complemented with the vast on-field experience of our fire and gas specialists, we offer a fully integrated F&G solutions package which provides improved plant reliability and information for more cost-effective capital expenditures on your plant design.
The Amnis Way.
MES’ F&G Mapping consultancy services have helped various Oil and Gas facilities operators and contractors to achieve improved safety and production assurance in their projects or assets. The primary elements of our approach consist of:
- Maximising the effectiveness of F&G detection systems.
- Implementation of the geographical and the newly established risk-based approach to meet coverage targets.
- Compatibility with all typical input formats and simulation options for producing automatic outputs aligned with project deliverables to fit seamlessly with client requirements.
- Ensuring heat, flame, flammable gas and toxic gas detector arrangements are fully optimised to meet safety goals, avoid excessive redundancy and minimise spurious trips.
- Ensuring protection of personnel, assets and the environment in line with project philosophies, operator engineering practices and international codes and standards.
Is your site protected?
AMNIS modelling the spatial view of flame detectors For complex industrial projects dealing with flammable and toxic hazards, safety and efficiency are of paramount importance. Fire and gas detection systems ensure prompt action from systems that have the ability to prevent or mitigate the extent of damage from major hazardous events. These systems include early alarms for alerting personnel, and early action enabling quick emergency shutdown, therefore protecting personnel, assets and the environment.
AMNIS ensures that the configuration of the fire and gas detection system is able to deliver these critical needs comprehensively, efficiently and cost effectively. It is worthy to note that MES is approved to use its proprietary software, AMNIS, in 3D F&G Mapping studies for major operators and EPC contractors worldwide.
To Learn more about how MES’ Fire and Gas Solutions can help you:
Contact one of our many global offices or fill in an Enquiry Form. Alternatively, you can write to us at: moc/lanoitanretni-sem//ofni